Monday, December 7, 2009

Music Monday - I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus by John Mellencamp

This is another of my favorite songs from my favorite Christmas CD.... A Very Special Christmas. This weeek it's John Mellencamp... who will always be John Cougar to me.... performing I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus on December 10, 1987 in Indianapolis Indiana. OMG... look how young he was back then.... weren't we all!!... and look at that gorgeous long hair!.... reminds me of Brad Pitt's character Louis in Interview With A Vampire... my all time favorite movie. Ahhh to go back to 1987 and redo life knowing what I know now....

Here is John Mellencamp rocking it to I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus...




Lyrics | John Mellencamp lyrics - I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus lyrics

Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LJL Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.





PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!



A Lil Enchanted,
~LaShan~


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: