Thursday, April 30, 2009

Yummy Lunch and More Freebies!

Well I really enjoyed my free lunch from Dominos.... it was delicious! I hope you all took advantage of it.

And I did make it to Baskin Robbins after all! I had Bubble Gum ice cream....Mmmmm.... I love Bubble Gum ice cream and Baskin Robbins is the only place to get it. I guess it takes me back to being a lil girl again... but they had so many yummy flavors it was hard to choose.

Here are a couple of Freebies I found for the lil ones... grab them while you can!



Get a FREE music CD for your baby!

What is the Learning Path?

The Learning Path is a free, online resource that lets you see and share in your child's play and learning with LeapFrog.

Get learning tips that are tailored to your child

Find ideas and activities to inspire learning

Learn about the skills your child is exploring

It's as easy as 1-2-3!

  1. Create a leapfrog.com account
  2. Create a Learning Path footprint
  3. Link your toy to the Learning Path

Learning Rhythms CD features 15 songs to get children ages 0 to 3 learning, moving and growing. Receive a free copy via download or mail

http://www.leapfrog.com/en/freecd/splash.html



AllFreePrintables.com

Get Free Printable Bookmarks , Chore Coupons , Checklists , Seed Packets , Mother's Day Printables , Christmas Printables , Valentine's Day Printables , Halloween Printables , Kitchen Prints and More!

http://www.allfreeprintables.com/


~A Lil Enchanted~

No comments: