Monday, October 5, 2009

Give Me Five Monday


Give Me Five things you would do, if money were no object.

1. Buy a house and car for all of my kids.... and of course Adrian and myself..... that pink victorian I've always dreamed of....
2. Take trips to the places I know I'll never be able to go.... Hawaii.... New Orleans.... Wales... Ireland.... Stonehenge.... Disney World
3. Open a no kill shelter/sanctuary for animals.
4. Shop like crazy furnishing our new houses.... what do you expect from a shopaholic???
5. Hand out money to everyone who needs it..... isn't that just about everyone????

Wow, it's fun to dream, isn't it?? Sometimes it's just nice to let your mind be free to think of the unthinkable, in a good way :)

A Lil Enchanted,
~LaShan~

7 comments:

Wendy said...

I'm with you on 3!!!

Unknown said...

I would just probably buy an island hahaha!

Dondon Tan

Grampy said...

I would start by giving all my siblings what they need in the money dept. Next the kids.Then the grandchildren.Of course I am including my wife's family.After everyone is set I would buy one of these large houses right on the ocean in Misquamicut RI. Then the traveling and etc.

Unknown said...

the very first thing i would do is to give my sister enough money so she can get the liver transplant that she is going to be needing in the next couple of years. that would be my first thing. then i would make sure that she didn't have to worry about money for the rest of her life. after that i would buy homes for the rest of my family and a motorhome for myself so i could travel the us and visit all of my blogging friends!

have a great day LaShan...hugz!

A Lil Enchanted said...

OMG... I have sooo thought many times that I would love to own my own island.... how could I have forgotten that???lol

A Lil Enchanted,
~LaShan~

Chatty Crone said...

Travel, travel, travel.

Frugal Vicki said...

I really think I would pay off everything that needed to be, stuff some in a high-interest account for the kids in the future, and travel and have fun!