Saturday, October 24, 2009

A Much Better Day...













I hope everyone is having a great weekend! My day was much better today. I was determined to stay patient with Steffie and we both had a much nicer day. And we got the car fixed! Our very nice neighbor fixed it and will wait until payday for us to pay him for it... and it was only $110. Still a good sized amount but at least not the $400 we were worried about.

And I won a prize!!! I won the new Wow Wow Wubbzy DVD Wubbzy Goes Boo! from Stacie over on Super Mommy To The Rescue :). I guess she really *is* Super Mommy To The rescue... lol. Steffie is going to love this DVD! Thanks Stacie!!!













And thank you to all of my wonderful friends for your sweet comments :)

A Lil Enchanted,
~LaShan~

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Glad to hear you had a better day. Oh, Wubbzy is quite popular in our home. Who can blame Gavin or Steffie? Wubby is so cute!

Chatty Crone said...

What a difference one day can make.

Stacie said...

I am so glad to hear that car repair was not near 400. That sure hurts the pocket book. I hope Steffie enjoys the movie. Glad to hear things are looking up!

jenn said...

I'm happy to hear you got your car fixed. My husband loves working on cars, and always gives friends great deals on work. You're lucky to have someone like that, too.

Grampy said...

Car problems are such a pain.It is not only the cost but the helpless feeling of not being able to fix it.Of course the cost is a great part also.Glad you won the prize.The kids will love it. Have a good day.