Tuesday, September 1, 2009

All About Kids


I wanted to participate in the new meme created by Stacie at Super Mommy To The Rescue. If you would like to participate as well just click on over to her blog and grab the button.... then add your own blog to the list. I thought starting out with these lil videos of Steffie would be fun.... and I promised them yesterday... so here goes...

As promised here are a couple of short videos of Steffie singing and dancing along with her favorite Stevie Nicks song I Need To Know. She was about 2 years old and used this baby rattle for her tambourine. Notice how intently she watches Stevie's movements on the tv and tries to copy her. It's sooo adorable :) At the beginning of the Stevie concert her father comes out and says "Please welcome my daughter Stevie Nicks" and for the longest Steffie called her "my daughter Stevie Nicks"... it was sooo cute!





A Lil Enchanted,
~LaShan~


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

8 comments:

Unknown said...

that was the most precious thing i have seen in a long time! you go steffie! big hugs to her from me!

Wendy said...

It looks like you're raising your daughter right!

My son's favorite song when he was about 6 months to 2 years old was "Freya, Shakti" by Emerald Rose.

Now he's all about "The Final Countdown" (Europe) and "I Wanna Rock" (Twisted Sister). LOL

KAT said...

Oh My Goodness....she is just the most precious thing!! She is a cutie pie!!

And she was very intent on getting the moves down right...lol I love how she was hitting the rattle on her hip, and then when Stevie changed to hitting it with her hand, so did Steffie!! Too Cute for words.
And, she was really happy with her "real" tambourine.

I really enjoyed this....I have a big smile on my face!

Thank you for posting this, and thanks to Steffie for being Steffie.

Big Hugs!!!
Kat

Sherri said...

That is so adorable. She is so intently watching her shake that tambourine and trying to copy. I love it!

Chatty Crone said...

It made my day - what a precious little girl. You are so blessed.

StaceyC4 said...

That was totally sweet!! I miss the kids being little!!

Stacie said...

That was too cute!! I love the videos! The second one had me laughing way too cute!

Anonymous said...

That was adorable! What a great meme!