Thursday, September 24, 2009

Decisions... Decisions...


Well we finally made a decision on Steffie's gift. We went Walmart (grrrr....) to look at a few things and decided on the VSmile... it was on clearance for $40 and the games for it were $20 each (it also came with one).... she loves to play games... it's educational... it was a great deal... it doesn't have a million lil pieces.... and she picked out a Handy Manny game to go with it. Right now she's really into that show... not sure why... but she is... oddly enough the only toys she got excited about were the Handy Manny ones. She usually throws fits for baby dolls... she had no interest in the $70 walking doll I showed her... or the ones that cried real tears and looked like they were breathing while they slept.... but she wasn't feeling well at all today and not her usual self. So she knows what she's getting... and oddly as well she didn't have a fit for it today.

I'm still undecided about what to do for Sarah.... but I have a few ideas...

We still haven't finalized Steffie's party plans... the place was closed today... we think due to the recent floods... hopefully I can contact them tomorrow.

But at least we got Steffie's gift... something got accomplished! Oh yea... where was my brain??? I totally forgot to look at the cakes.... duh!!! I swear I'm not usually this disorganized!

A Lil Enchanted,
~LaShan~

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

3 comments:

Grampy said...

Oh yes do not forget the cake. Can't have a party without cake and Ice Cream. We look for ways of having a party so we can have some cake.
Good Luck with the Birthday Bash.

Wendy said...

You're getting there. LOL The cake and stuff will happen, right?

Gavin has a V-Smile and I really like it. He doesn't play it as much as I would like. He prefers his Nintendo.

But V-Smile games make nice gifts now that he has the handheld and everything.

So it makes life easier when people say, "Oh, what should I get Gavin for his birthday/Christmas."

I just include "a V-Smile game" in the list. :)

Stacie said...

I have the Vsmile for Brittany. Only hers is Baby Vsmile and well I am not sure she likes it or not. I have to bring it out and play it again with her. Hope Steffie has a blast with it.