Thursday, September 3, 2009

Random Silliness From Sarah

A couple of days ago I posted the video of Steffie in all her cuteness... so today I'll post a video of Sarah in all her silly weirdness... well you won't actually see much of Sarah... but you will hear her... this is a hilarious lil clip she that she randomly recorded one day a couple of years ago. I ran across it and just laughed really hard... because it's so her... and so silly... it may be funny to you all as well... or maybe you'll think it's just silly and stupid... but anyways here is random silly Sarah doing what she does...




Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

4 comments:

Frugal Vicki said...

not stupid! Silliness is fun. It keeps you young and light at heart!

Wendy said...

I love it, especially the random "Happy Face" statements. LMAO My son says "That's funny!"

Maria@Conversations with Moms said...

Love listening to all this fun. It will keep her young at heart.

Grampy said...

It keeps us all young. My wife is always yelling at Maya and I for being so silly. I will never grow up and I can share my silliness with Maya.