Monday, November 2, 2009

Swimming Pool In The Kitchen???

Have you ever wanted a swimming pool in your kitchen??? Me neither... but Steffie did. She woke up this morning and decided that while Mommy was sleeping that she would build herself a swimming pool in the kitchen. Now if it had looked something like this...

I might have actually been happy with my lil surprise... but since it didn't... I wasn't. I am not a morning person... AT ALL... I need at least half a pot of coffee before I can think halfway straight... I was not happy in the least to wake up to a flooded kitchen floor to have to deal with before I could even have a sip of my precious and necessary morning wake-me-up. Did I take a picture of it??? NO... that was the last thing on my mind.

But I have to say that she and I discussed the issue and she now realizes that swimming pools do not belong in the kitchen... and that her idea was a really really bad one. She apologized profusely... gave me lots of hugs and kisses... and tried her lil hardest to make Mommy feel happy again. Of course it worked... I had to forgive the lil stinker. Let's just hope her next big idea is not first thing in the morning... and does not involve lots of water... or anything else that I will have to clean up before my coffee... and is an actual good idea...

Oh and... if anyone wants to put a swimming pool in my kitchen... I'll take the one above... in the picture ;)

A Lil Enchanted,
~LaShan~


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

8 comments:

Storm, The Psychotic Housewife said...

Uh oh! LOL

I'd take one like the picture too!

Wendy said...

I'm curious about how exactly the process went... Flooding the sink? Taking the nozzle/sprayer and using it all over the floor? Dumping buckets at a time? I'm quite curious.

StaceyC4 said...

I cannot believe you got a picture of my kitchen!!! LOL!! Yes, kids do wild things while we are sleeping. I remember when Nick was 2 I woke up and did not put my glasses on and the blur that I saw kept throwing stuff in the air. He was juggling eggs!! He stood on pillows so none of them broke but I was like "Boy, what are you thinking???"

Sherri said...

I wouldn't be a happy mommy if that happened to me before coffee either.

Stacie said...

Yikes what a thing to wake up too. Got to give her credit for being creative though. LOL

Chatty Crone said...

This was so funny - not to you, but it was funny,

Andy did not have school today as it's election day. So my day (I usually get up earlier than he does) started out racing too! Never did catch up.

Unknown said...

Ahhh...I know the initial wake up call was not entirely funny but you have to admit...this is going to make for a priceless memory :)

Femmepower said...

hahaha i'm curious to see the actual pool. i can't imagine waking up to a flooded kitchen floor every morning...unless it looks like the picture above.=)