Monday, May 11, 2009

Monday Again...

Ok.... oddly enough my whole list of blogs magically reappeared... just as they magically disappeared. How odd is that?! But thank goodness they're back.

Hubby is gone for a job interview and hopefully will get offered a nice increase in salary. He's wanting very badly to relocate to New Orleans and this company would make that even more of a possibility. I am a lil iffy on the whole moving thing. I hate to move... and moving a long distance is even harder than moving locally. We've been in this house for 9 years... but before that we moved quite a bit. The worst part is the packing... and since this would fall 90% on me.... I do not look forward to it.

Several years ago I wanted to move and he didn't.... so we stayed. Now I still kinda want to move.... but I also dread it. So a decision needs to made... and the Libra rising in me is having a really tough time making a decision. The Scorpio in me really dislikes the Libra because of this flippy floppy decision making it brings. But once I finally do make up my mind... it is set. So we'll see how this turns out.

~A Lil Enchanted~

No comments: