Monday, June 1, 2009

Thank You!!!


I just wanted to say Thank You!..... for all of the wonderful comments on my Son and Daughter-in-law's graduation. It's very touching to have people who don't even know them be so happy for them as well : )

I would also like to thank my Top Droppers for the month of May. Thank you for giving your time to visit my blog and dropping on my EC as well. I am very new to blogging so I really appreciate your support. And a special Thank You to Jennifer at J. Leigh Designz for taking the time to answer my questions and for being so helpful and friendly : ) Thank you so much to my Top 10 Droppers of the month.

Dropper # of drops
My Reflections and Impressions 21
Grampy and You! 19
Momspective Reviews 19
Hip to be Mom 19
Confessions of a Psychotic Housewife 19
At Home In The Ozarks 18
Luv a Bargain 16
PJ's Prose 16
A Little Boy's Blog 16
Holidays and More... 15



~A Lil Enchanted~

No comments: