Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th of July weekend!


OMG! Can you believe I slept until noon?! We took Steffie to see fireworks at Patriotism At The Post in Fort O last night... I had talked to my sister about it on the phone earlier and we were supposed to meet up there. We decided to eat at CiCi's since it was on our way there... and cheap... and I love Pizza... I never mentioned to my sis that were eating there because it was kinda a last minute thing... but as we were leaving she's walking in to pick up her to go order. Now Fort O is a small town... but it's not *that* small.. there are plenty of places to choose from to eat.... and she lives in a lil town on one end of Fort O and I live in another small town on the other end... so bumping into each other at just that moment was just one of those things that verifies for you... right place... right time... this is where I'm supposed to be and what I am supposed to be doing kinda moments. (Another one of those verifiers for me..... is when I'm out somewhere and Stevie Nicks or Fleetwood Mac comes on.... yes I'm a bit strange....)

The kids had a great time playing on the bouncy slide that was there and the fireworks were nice... not a huge display but nice. Turned out my Mom was meeting us there as well... so we got to spend time with her too. We got home around 11:00 p.m. .... way past Steffie's bedtime... so she slept in this morning until 10:00 a.m. and so did Adrian (he was worn out tired from all the hours he's worked this week and having to get up at 3:30 a.m. to be at work at 5:00). He was a sweety and let me sleep in (he does this on weekends quite often!.... Thank You Hunny!!!!)... I was worn out from staying up until 2:00 or 3:00 a.m. all week and getting up in the mornings to take care of Steffie. As much as I try to be a morning person I am just not... my body insists on staying up into the wee hours and fighting it just makes it worse.... so I end up getting a nice sleep deficit by the weekend. Getting to sleep in one day a week is very helpful in reviving my body to do it all again the following week.

Not sure what we're doing tonight.... everyone is busy today with their own activities... but maybe something will come up to entertain us.... whatever it is will have to be free.... we have $7 to last until payday on Tuesday....LOL

Happy 4th to you all.... Have a great weekend!!

~A Lil Enchanted~
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: