Monday, July 20, 2009

Music Monday - Crazy On You - Heart

Today I wanted to take a lil break from Stevie and Fleetwood Mac and bring you another of my very favorite bands.... Heart. Ann and Nancy Wilson just flat out ROCK! Ann has probably the most powerful female voice I have ever heard.... she is just amazing.

I chose Crazy On You because not only has it been one of my favorite songs since I was a teenager and got a copy of Dreamboat Annie... I fell in love with this live version all over again years later when I discovered their acoustic CD The Road Home. But not even only that... I just felt like this song fits how I've been feeling lately.... I've just felt like I'm screaming like crazy on the inside while struggling to keep the calm exterior under control on the outside.... and I might just go crazy on somebody....

So here it is.... Crazy On You... by Heart..... from The Road Home


Lyrics | Heart lyrics - Crazy On You lyrics

Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LJL Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.








A Lil Enchanted,
~LaShan~




Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: